For the 2017/2018 season we have teamed up with some great accommodation providers.
You can choose from the local holiday park which offers you two swimming pools (one indoors) plus lots and lots of activities including Segway Safari (extra cost, payable locally)
If a more relaxed holiday is more to your liking then we have a great local Bed and Breakfast option just waiting for you.
Both options are within a two-minute walk (downhill) to our riding holiday provider and British Horse Society approved riding establishment.
Prices and typical itinerary
Please contact us and let us know what type of holiday you are looking for as this will reflect the price we can offer.
Options to consider are:
- How much riding you would like to do on a daily basis
- Do you want riding in the morning and/or afternoon?
- Are you experienced or beginners?
- Would you like to spend a day at the yard? (you would need to provide your own packed lunch)
- Only experienced riders can ride on the beach, would you like this as part of your itinerary?
- Where would you like to stay – quieter Bed and Breakfast or the self catering full family busy holiday park?
- How many days are you looking to book for?
I’m sure you can see because we are extremely flexible we can’t just quote you one flat price!